Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Northbound from williston

My neighbor and I arrived where Donna was staying last evening and I was happy to see a local restaurant owner in williston had allowed her to stay in a small home where he makes his secret barbeque sauce. The heat was on and she had a good place for Miss Jay and Tonto right beside the home. I took feed and hay. She recieved alot of donations and was very greatful. She said she'd set out today around 9am and I anticpate her making it north of Bronson but not quite Chiefland today. I'm taking feed and hay this evening when she lets me know where she is camping or whatnot for the night. That will save her having to pack the feed for another day. Still working on the video .... it's definitely an operator error here! More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing your support for Donna. If in fact, your comment is negative, it will be deleted.