Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today's Latest

Some people out there seem to think that Donna is making this ride for the money and fame. She's not rolling in the dough and she's about as famous as my dog. Donna has a simple way of thinking and she had no plan when she left Arcadia. She just does things. She doesn't think about where she'll be in 10 years, 10 months or 10 days for that matter. I wish I could think like that even if just for a day. Maybe I'll hear something soon, who knows. Regardless of Donna's way of thinking or living, I still wish I could just go off on a ride down the road and not worry about where I'd end up. Just ride down the road and take things as they come up. Of course, I could never do that. I'd be worrying about where my horse' next pair of shoes would come from and would there be feed and oh crap, it's getting hot! But that's just me. I'm attached to conventional modern conveniences too much and think way too far down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing your support for Donna. If in fact, your comment is negative, it will be deleted.