Monday, July 6, 2009

Just to clarify

This blog is about Donna Byrne. Read the header under the title. That is what this blog is about. If you want to comment negative things towards me, then I have all the right to moderate them and I'm not going to be insulted, I'm just going to delete. I cannot for the life of me, figure out why anyone who doesn't just want to follow Donna's adventure and be supportive, follows the blog. If you don't care to read it, then don't. If you don't like my blog, don't read it. If you think I'm an ass or an idiot, then why waste your time here on this blog? For everyone reading along to find a spot to see Donna's trip online, thanx for being here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for showing your support for Donna. If in fact, your comment is negative, it will be deleted.